We believe a strategic well-designed brand is the most important thing in the world (sorry, Mom, you’re a close second). We want to work with cool people building great brands. Sound like you? Have agency experience and a badass portfolio? Reach out!
Looking for a senior designer with strong brand development experience (in an agency environment) to join our team. Should have excellent design, typography and layout skills and be competent in high-end print production and digital/web design. Must be able to communicate well within a team and have strong presentation skills.
- A motivated and creative approach to problem solving and ability to deliver fresh relevant concepts for clients
- Experience designing for multiple mediums, including brand identity print, interactive and environmental graphics and an understanding of how to translate a brand in these mediums
- Desire and ability to gain a solid understanding about the client’s business and their positioning in the marketplace, customers and competition to guide decisions in the branding process
- Ability to oversee print and digital jobs through completion including releasing files, reviewing projects for adherence to specs and budget, digital testing, reviewing, managing printer’s proofs, attending press checks, etc.
- Current on latest responsive design thinking and techniques. Strong understanding of digital design and UI/UX (across multiple devices)
- Solid understanding of common CMS software (WordPress, Webflow, etc.)
- Must be able to work under tight deadlines, handle multiple projects simultaneously and shift priorities as required
- Demonstrates ability to take direction and to work professionally with team members, clients and vendors
- Minimum of 7+ years of digital (web and mobile) and print design experience within an agency environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Strong proficiency in Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), Acrobat, Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), Sketch
- Functions with the highest level of integrity and ethics in all situations
- Has a reputation for excellence and delivering more than expected
- A portfolio showcasing the work mentioned above with B2B presence
Job Posting Addendum:
For consideration, please send a resume to email@example.com. We will notify selected candidates, and interviews will be held immediately. There are no paid interview or relocation expenses for candidates outside the DFW area.